The College Beyond team is growing. We are searching for a new College Success Coach to serve the University of New Orleans Class of 2024.
The College Success Coach is charged with supporting approximately 75-100 students to succeed in college, including providing academic, social, emotional, and financial coaching. The coach builds and maintains connections with key university and community resources, and executes our approach to student success: we ask students, “What do you want?” and we respond, “Let’s go get it!” We view ourselves as partners in helping students attain the goals they have for themselves and their families, and we believe a rigorous data-driven approach combined with student-responsive interventions are the key to success.
- Support approximately 75-100 students to transition academically, socially, and financially to their first year of college and successfully re-enroll for their sophomore year
- Build strong, trusting relationships with students and engage parents and families as key partners
- Coach to support skill-building, problem-solving, self-awareness, and long-term independence
- Support students to complete college enrollment steps including financial aid paperwork
- Learn content and best practices associated with financial aid, college enrollment, and college persistence
Read full position announcement and application instructions here.
To Apply (by April 30th):
Please email résumé and cover letter to Dr. Erin Wheeler at firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, April 30th. In one or both of these documents, please include a brief description of prior work-based results and how you achieved them.